Forum Discussion

Garlin94
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Employee Self Onboarding

I sent our new employee Self-Onboarding form and they submitted the info via flare a few days ago. But I have still to receive it in MYOB. I was of the understanding once submitted by the employee it would be relatively quick in syncing with my MYOB and creating an employee card. Is there another step I need to do? Please note I don't have microsoft outlook, if this is required for synchronisation.

Linda

• My employee contacted me and has gone back in and done it again. This time she received verification that it had been submitted, whereas before she had't received the verification. Therefore will wait & see if I receive it into MYOB.

Linda

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Garlin94
    Experienced Cover User

My employee contacted me and has gone back in and done it again. This time she received verification that it had been submitted, whereas before she had't received the verification. Therefore will wait & see if I receive it into MYOB.

Linda

Yanike_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Garlin94 

Thanks for your post. I see this has been resolved now. Within an hour of the employee submitting their online form, an employee card will be created for them in your AccountRight company file. 

If you have any other questions, this help article could be of use: Employee self-onboarding