Forum Discussion

John21
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Employee Self Onboarding

We have just started using the self onboarding 

Our receptionist prepares all the payroll packs for new employees but does not have access to payroll in MYOB.

Is there anyway I can give her access to also doing the invitations on MYOB without access to payroll?

• Hi John21,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Currently, you cannot restrict users from accessing other payroll functions if they only need access to the Employee Self-onboarding feature.

If you do wish to see more flexibility around this, you can put your idea forward to developers via the Idea Exchange Board. 

Do reach out if you had any further queries on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi John21,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Currently, you cannot restrict users from accessing other payroll functions if they only need access to the Employee Self-onboarding feature.

If you do wish to see more flexibility around this, you can put your idea forward to developers via the Idea Exchange Board. 

Do reach out if you had any further queries on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.