Forum Discussion

BreBel
User
3 years ago
Solved

Entitlement Balance Summary Report

Can someone please help me with why I cannot run the Entitlement Balance Summary Report from 01 July 2021? 

The error message says that it is not a valid date. The only Payroll Year options I have are Last Year (2020) or This Year (2021)?

I have finish my STP EOFY Finalisation.

Thankyou

• Hi BreBel

Thank you for your post. Have you made any payroll transactions for this payroll year ? If not, this could be the reason why the report is not displaying. Can you also confirm if the report runs for 'Last year', does it work ?

Please do let me know how you go. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi BreBel

Thank you for your post. Have you made any payroll transactions for this payroll year ? If not, this could be the reason why the report is not displaying. Can you also confirm if the report runs for 'Last year', does it work ?

Please do let me know how you go. 

BreBel
      User

Thankyou Melisa -

I have now completed my first pay run for this financial year, and I can now see the report for this year.

I appreciate your assistance in this learning curve.

Regards,

Belinda

someone
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Melisa_D ,

We need to get the entitlement balance before we can run the first payroll, which ends 11/07/2021, as as to determine available leave.

So how do we get this? Please don't suggest that we run until 30/06/2021 and then calculate the value for each employee between 1/07/2021 and 11/07/2021.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi someone

If no transactions have been made for payroll year 2021, the report will not load. You will need to load the report as of the 30/6/21 to view the balances.