Entitlements - Investigating Changes Over the Years of Employment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Eight30
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Entitlements - Investigating Changes Over the Years of Employment

There is a need to track down and print  entitlements (LSL., Leave, Sick) for an employee for at least each year of employment. This is to track down the use of LSL/Leave etc over the years and double check that everything was entered correctly as well.

I can bring up Pay advice for years past but that does not include the details for LSL or holidays taken or sick leave for that matter - when and how many days. 

We all know that MYOB has all the data, since it is saved in the file every time a pay run is processed, there has to be a way to retrive all the information. Does anyone know how ?

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Entitlements - Investigating Changes Over the Years of Employment

Hi @Eight30 

Thank you for your post. The Entitlement Balance Detail and Summary reports would be the best to run to check leave accruals.

As you have noticed it will only run for this and the previous financial year. In this case you would need to restore a backup from the year you are wishing to run the report and you the report should run without a problem. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post