How long will it take for MYOB to process my Super payments?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HBui
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How long will it take for MYOB to process my Super payments?

We authorised my pay employees super function using MYOB Advanced two weeks ago. The funds were debited from our business bank account on the 17th May 2022 (9 days ago) and still haven't been transfer to staff's super accounts. Last month it took amost a month for the funds to land into our employees' super account.

How long will it take for the super to be paid to my employees? our staff have been complaining to me in the last few months about this slow process from MYOB Super. 

Plus, that's a lot of money (over $50k) sitting somewhere in a "cloud" for a long period of time. 

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: How long will it take for MYOB to process my Super payments?

Hi @HBui 

Thanks for your post. Firstly I just want to check which software you're using, you mentioned MYOB Advanced but have posted on the MYOB AccountRight board and there is an AccountRight subscription linked to your Forum log in.

If you are referring to AccountRight, there was a change to the way super payments are processed in February 2022. This change means superannuation payments are now processed through the SuperChoice clearing house. You would have signed the SuperChoice Product Disclosure statement and Direct debit authority in February to accept the changes and continue using the Pay Super service.

For more information please refer to this fact sheet: MYOB Pay Super SuperChoice change

Having said that, if you can send me the following information by private message I'll be happy to check if we've received any errors regarding your super payment:

• serial number
  • Company File ID (Help>>MYOB AccountRight)
  • primary contact name
  • date and amount of super payment

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post