Jobmaker eligible employee disappeared from Jobmaker management screen

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
johnlink
Partner
14 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

14Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Jobmaker eligible employee disappeared from Jobmaker management screen

Hi All

Today looking to prepare declarations for Jobmaker eligible employees for Period 7.  Problem one employee has "disappeared" from the list. They were in the list last period 6 and in fact I lodged a termination date falling within period 7 for them (this shows up OK in Employment Terminations as 21/05/2022) but based on this they should be eligible for the number of employed days in period 7 IE 44 days so why a no show in the Jobmaker nomination/declaration screen. Rang support and told that I need to re-nominate the employee - not sure how I am going to do this when they are simply not present in that particular screen listing?? Have checked their key employee dates and all are good IE start date 22/09/2021 and termination date 21/5/2022 and birthday giving age of 28 so within target range required for Jobkeeper.  In fact this employee has been paid x ATO since start of employment and are currently showing on ATO portal but still needing the 20hrs declaration from MYOB but cannot do. Also they are not showing any termination date on ATO even though reported via MYOB terminations and also in FY22 Payroll FInalisations lodged via MYOB.  Not sure how they got "lost" in the system/s.

1 REPLY 1
johnlink
Partner
14 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

14Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Jobmaker eligible employee disappeared from Jobmaker management screen

OK so have contacted phone support and will post the answer to this problem here in case any others have it. Basically the solution was to take off the termination date on the card for the missing employee. Then do a null pay for them (in curr FY). Then put the termin date back on and re-report it to ATO. Then go to the Jobmaker screen and they were back again so could then do the 20hr DECLARATION for them. How easy was that. Not so easy to bill my client for all the research and fact finding and calls to ATO and MYOB support even typing up posts to this forum etc etc. Guess we all have these sorts of problems sometimes due to unexplained data mis-matches or software glitches or even ATO record misses. Happy days around EOFY as a result.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post