Late Superannuation - MYOB

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
melrWA
Experienced User
26 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

26Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Late Superannuation - MYOB

Unfortunately due to a clerical error there has been an oversight in that a casual employee did not receive superannuation for the period July-Dec 2021.  I have created and lodged the Superannuation Guarantee Charge Statement but I'm just wondering how do I enter this in MYOB?

I'm thinking that I enter as Spend Money and use the Superannuation Payable Liability A/C?

Would you recommend that I charge the interest and admin charge to Super aswell?

Thanks

Mel

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Late Superannuation - MYOB

Hi @melrWA 

Thanks for your post. As we're not accountants we're not permitted to advise which accounts to allocate those charges to, if you're not sure I'd recommend speaking to your accountant.

From a software perspective, the super guarantee amount should be processed through payroll by following the instructions in this Help Article: Checking and adjusting superannuation

The charges could be entered as a Spend money transaction.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post