Leave entitlements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ecgetaways
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Leave entitlements

I have two employees that work under different conditions - one is on a weekly salary and the other is just normal hourly full time.  I need to have leave entitlements accrued differently for each of them. The salary employee needs to be accrued at a rate per pay period but the normal hourly needs to be a percentage of normal hours worked.  With the salary employee I am unable to enter 38 hours on her payslip.  The new employee just started this week (worked only 4 days) but has accrued the full amount for a 5 day week.  How can I assign different accrued leave to the two employees?  I want to make sure the salaried employee is aware of how much leave she has accued, not just take leave willy-nilly!

2 REPLIES 2
IanChait
Ultimate Partner
1,443 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,443Posts

275Kudos

231Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Leave entitlements

Hi @ecgetaways 

I set up all salaried emplyees as hourly, 38 hours per week, and calculate entitlements as a %. If you want to keep as Salaried, then create new Salaried Entitlement categories for the fixed hours accrued per pay period.

Regards
Ian Chait CA
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Email ian@myfc.com.au

ecgetaways
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Leave entitlements

Thank you Ian - I was thinking of both of those possibilities, just wasnt sure about creating a new Salaried Entitlement.  Thanks again

Gail

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post