MYOB Payroll Activity Report does not agree to ATO Payroll Reporting Centre

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Andrew11
Partner
26 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

26Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Payroll Activity Report does not agree to ATO Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi

I've done a zero payrun but my EOFY Report still doesn't agree with my activity summary & payroll register summary (they agree).  The EOFY include amounts for employees who've had no payments this financial year.  They have not been terminated previously as they are casual and may work again.  I've since terminated them with a pre 1/7/18 date & then run a zero payroll but it hasn't fixed the problem.  Furthermore, the EOFY Report has a lower Gross Wages but larger PAYG Withheld figure than the activity summary and payroll register.

2 REPLIES 2
Andrew11
Partner
26 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

26Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: MYOB Payroll Activity Report does not agree to ATO Payroll Reporting Centre

Update - I have run another zero payrun for all casual employees who didn't work this year.  Now the PAYG deducted agrees but the Gross from the EOFY Report is less than the summaries and the Super more, and it doesn't relate to just one employee.

Andrew11
Partner
26 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

26Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Payroll Activity Report does not agree to ATO Payroll Reporting Centre

I think I am getting towards the solution - we have daily meal allowances that are paid but are Not Reportable to the ATO but still get recorded in the 'Gross' of the Activity Summary, even though it is not processed to the Wages Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post