MYOB STP Phase 2 for offline users

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Advlk
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB STP Phase 2 for offline users

Has anyone heard if there has been any progress made with STP Phase 2 for offline users?  We have really bad internet coverage and found trying to use MYOB on the cloud was very slow and not practical.  In fact the last time we tried to upload our file to the cloud it just kept crashing.

Once we have transitioned over to STP Phase 2 are we able to use our company file offline again?

We really don't want our company file online, so if there is any information out there on how to get around this please let me know.  Considering the recent breaches of leaked information online, you would think MYOB would work on an offline alternative pretty quickly.

I think we will wait until the end of the year in hope that MYOB fixes this problem, or gives us another extension while they work on a solution.  It's the right thing to do.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: MYOB STP Phase 2 for offline users

Hi @Advlk 

In order to set up and lodge pay run reports in STP Phase 2 company files do need to be online. This is due to changes in ATO security requirements and how STP now needs to connect to the ATO. 

We do understand that data security is a concern and it is something that we take very seriously. For detailed information I'd recommend reading these links:

Security Commitment

Ways you can protect your AccountRight company file

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post