MYOB Support payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Andrew30
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Support payroll

We are all paying subscription fees, which comes with MYOB support.  Yesterday I was on hold for over 6 hours, this was after a support person by the name of 'Azania' from South Africa was to return my call in 10-15 mins to see how I went with her resolution to my problem, which did not work.  I still have had no returned phone call from her.  Today I have been on the phone for 4.5 hours and still cannot get access to a payroll support officer.  MYOB offer no resolution when making a complaint, nor a solution, just to keep waiting on hold.  Any tips from other poor customers that require assistance?

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: MYOB Support payroll

Hi @Andrew30 

I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. If you wish to provide further feedback you can do so via the Feedback & Complaints channel on the Contact us page on our website.

So that I can assist with your payroll issue can you please provide detailed information. Is it only terminated employees with incorrect amounts in the YTD verification report? Do the termination pays include ETPs? Which payroll categories are not reporting correctly?

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Sam0103
Experienced User
27 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

27Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Re: MYOB Support payroll

I am hearing your concerns. I have been in contact with MYOB 3 times in the last two days and now my problem is being escalated.

Surely, it can't be too hard but yet it is. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post