MYOB Team Activities and Jobs

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PlaneTree
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team Activities and Jobs

When staff members add their timesheets manually, they enter a Customer, Activity and a Job, that have already been set up. They also add notes to their shifts and submit.

The first problem I find is that when I am approving their timesheets on MYOB Team, I cannot see this information. How can I customise the columns I see on Timesheets to be able to see this information before I approve?

The second problem is that, once I have approved the timesheet on Team, I still cannot see the Activity, Job, and Customer information in the Enter Timesheet section of my MYOB accountright. The only information it brings up, apart from the hours worked, is the notes.

Can you please help me understand what I am doing wrong here? Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-02-22 164330.png
1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: MYOB Team Activities and Jobs

Hi @PlaneTree 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

This can happen if a job is assigned to an hourly wage category on the employee's standard pay, so when it is recorded in the timesheet it drops off the journals.

Can you remove the job # on the employees card, (under the employees card > payroll details > standard pay) then get your employee to submit a timesheet and it should populate correctly. 

Let me know how you get on and if you require further assistance, happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post