MYOB Team - Employees Missing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PFSHARLEY
4 Posts
User
Australia

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team - Employees Missing

Increasingly frustrated with a lack of online and phone support on this issue having been hung up on twice and promised a phone back at an agreed time (in the Phillipines) but not forthcoming.

I have added employees in Accountright and check all information including pay is hourly and email address is valid. Go across to team and have added the employee. Then go to locations to add employee to an Approving Manager only to find the employee isnt listed. Even more bewildering is the new employee is given as a drop down option to add as a Approving Manager!! Can create a timesheet for them in Accountright but they do not appear as an Employee in Timesheets in Team (Create a timesheet and the Employee isnt listed). Also veyr strange that the list of Employees under the Employee Tab in Team is different to the Employees I can create a timesheet for. 

There is a serious software glitch that MYOB have been totally unhelpful in resolving. I dont know how many times I have had to log in and out just to get my employees showing when I want to create a timesheet.

Very very frustrating and disappointing for the $120 a month I am paying for a payroll system that doesnt work as it should

3 REPLIES 3
PFSHARLEY
4 Posts
User
Australia

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot See Employee in MYOB Team Portal

I am having exactly the same issue and have today been hung up on twice after in excess of 90 minute waits. There is clearly a bug somewhere and all that happens when I speak to someone is that take down the information and then put me on hold to ask someone else what to do. Why cant I speak to the person who thay are speaking to instead of hanging up. This is appalling customer service. 

PFSHARLEY
4 Posts
User
Australia

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Myob Team not showing any employees

Exactly the same issue I have with exactly the same result - just hung up on - twice!!! Its is a joke

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Cannot See Employee in MYOB Team Portal

Hi @PFSHARLEY

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had. I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please confirm if the employees email address has been updated/changed in their card file since setting up MYOB Team ? 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post