MYOB Team phone app crashing when certain employee is attached to that approved manager

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KerryH1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team phone app crashing when certain employee is attached to that approved manager

When I add a certain employee to a approving manager when that manager logs into the myob team app on his iphone the app just circles round and then crashes.  If I remove that employee from that managers list and then he re-logs into the app he then is able to see all the other employees that are attached to him and it works as normal.  I have two employees that are causing the iphone app to crash like this and it is happening to more than one approving manager when I switch the employees to trial it with another manager.  It seems like these two employees have a bug in their card???

Has anyone else had this problem? 

I am getting no where with contacting myob with this.  I am either on hold for hours then talking to people who have no idea what to do.  It has a case number and a 'myob expert' was meant to call me in 48 ours however, it's been over a week now and no call. I have no idea how I am going to resolve this other than changing our accounting software system for all of our companies away from MYOB.  MYOB seem incapable of dealing with this and after all these years of being a supporter I am absolutely dismayed at the level of NO service and NO help even though we pay the subscription to get help. I was also disconnected twice when talking to someone from MYOB after being on hold for hours and in discussion with the person and they do not call you back, so you have to start all over again.  Who do you talk to, to say this is not ok and very frustrating for the client?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post