Forum Discussion

anhlu
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

MYOB shuts down when I try to open an employees card

This is email I get back from MYOB.

Based on the error details you sent us, it looks like there is some duplicated information in your AccountRight database.

When calling, please quote KB0013157.

Help please.

• Hi anhlu 

I've arranged for that script to be run for you. You should be good to go from now with opening that employee's card. I would close down that file and reopen it to make sure that it's good to go before giving it a whirl.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi anhlu 

As has been indicated, generally you would encounter an error where one employee's card would shutdown upon opening due to a duplicate record. The good news is that we do have a script (tool) that we can run over the company file that should clear that up for you.

To arrange for that script to be run, could you confirm the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
      anhlu
      Experienced User

Hi Steve,

please see the below information

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local: online
      • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information: 5172
      • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight: 5

thank you

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi anhlu 

I've arranged for that script to be run for you. You should be good to go from now with opening that employee's card. I would close down that file and reopen it to make sure that it's good to go before giving it a whirl.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.