MYOB staff self-onboarding superannuation for under 18's

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Michz
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB staff self-onboarding superannuation for under 18's

When sending the staff self-onboarding link to casual junior staff under 18 there is an option in the tax file declaration to choose "no tax file number as under 18" but there isn't a similar function when we get to the super info section. The form can not be completed if super info is not entered, but juniors under the age of 18 usually don't have a super account and normally don't need one straight away either. How can we complete the form without having to set up new super accounts for junior staff?

2 REPLIES 2
mareecav
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB staff self-onboarding superannuation for under 18's

I am also having this issue.. it takes time for them to set up and then get a member number.... we need to pay him now... interested to know if there is any answer.. 

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: MYOB staff self-onboarding superannuation for under 18's

Hi @Michz and @mareecav 

Sorry to see that no one has been able to offer assistance yet. When inviting an employee to self-onboard, the superannuation fund is a required field for the employee to enter.

If the employee does not have a chosen super fund, then you can give them a default super fund to use instead.

If the employee isn't eligible for super guarantee contributions, after they submit the information then you can remove the superannuation guarantee pay item from the employee, so it doesn't automatically calculate and accrue super. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post