Myob team app

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Salhew
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Myob team app

This has been a difficult app since it was introduced. I am unable to do pays this morning as I keep getting "a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. Please try again later" This means I am unable to do a pay run. It's not the first time the app has dropped out but it's the first time this has lasted all morning. When the app doesn't drop out and I go into timesheets, it often says "sorry about that"and the timesheets can't be recalled. To be unable to make payments without this poor app is a problem in your new system. 

I don't know what to do next and my team are expecting payment

2 REPLIES 2
Salhew
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Myob team app

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Myob team app

Hi @Salhew 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. I recommend checking that the app is updated to the latest version, and also turning your device off and then back on, then try again.

Can you also try logging in through the admin portal (team.myob.com), and let me know if you get the same error message?

If you could reply with a screenshot of the error message, so I can investigate further that would also be helpful. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post