NEW MYOB AccountRight File

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BellePayroll
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

NEW MYOB AccountRight File

Hello - here's a tricky one (I think!)

We are using a new MYOB AccountRight File since the beginning of the financial year. I had to do a payrun on the old file in July as the new file was not ready yet at the time. I have not reported this payrun to STP (nor any since). My accountant has instructed me to now mirror the payrun from the old MYOB to the new MYOB (both AccountRight) and then report STP.

My question is: As part of the payrun, MYOB will prompt me to create an ABA file. If I create it, it may affect our bank ledger as an ABA that is 'not cashed'. If I do not create an ABA, then I will have a series of transactions on the system (in Prepare Electronic Payments page) 'waiting' to be part of ABA file. How do I then get rid of them (safely!)?

Please help. Thank you.

Please feel free to clarify with me any points which are not clear.

1 REPLY 1
Kathy21
5 Posts
User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: NEW MYOB AccountRight File

I would think that you create the ABA file ensuring the processing date is the same date on your bank statement for that payroll , save it to your computer -  just dont upload to the bank.  That should clear it out of the electronic payment file.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post