Need to report exempt fbt, no income for terminated employee who left in April 2021. Finalisation not working.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CarolDuncan
Experienced User
43 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

43Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Need to report exempt fbt, no income for terminated employee who left in April 2021. Finalisation not working.

I have a terminated employee (as of 21/4/21) and need to report the final part of salary sacrifice that is exempt under section 57a. I've tried everything I can think of including unterminating the employee. The finalisation just won't go through and the error message 'Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser.' comes up every time.
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the software reporting on payroll year and not FBT year? Any ideas anyone?

2 REPLIES 2
sarah222
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Need to report exempt fbt, no income for terminated employee who left in April 2021. Finalisation not working.

We have the same problem, did you find a solution by chance??

Thanks Sarah 

CarolDuncan
Experienced User
43 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

43Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Need to report exempt fbt, no income for terminated employee who left in April 2021. Finalisation not working.

@sarah222 wrote:

We have the same problem, did you find a solution by chance??

Thanks Sarah 

No we haven't Sarah. If you work it out please let me know!!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post