New MYOB File & Employee Balances and STP

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LKJAMES17
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

New MYOB File & Employee Balances and STP

Hello,

We will soon be creating a new myob file for our company as we have a large data file so this should help our file run online more smoothly online.

I believe we can enter in payroll history to the employees card file for the current payroll year however how will we update employee Payroll YTD Balances with STP Reporting. Will the first payrun in the new file include what we have entered into their employee cards history when STP report is created? 

Thank-you.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: New MYOB File & Employee Balances and STP

Hello @LKJAMES17 

Thank you for your post. You are correct that you can enter the pay history on Accountright, and have that sent through to STP. 

After setting up the Employee Cards then you can enter the YTD Balances under; Payroll Details > Pay History, Then you would set up STP. When you process your first pay run, it will send the information from that pay, but also include the YTD amounts as well. 

These Help Articles have detailed information and instructions on setting up payroll and STP for the first time:

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post