Forum Discussion

GK21
Contributing User
2 years ago

New Payrun for the New financial year is not recorded, payment are set to all 0, no report is sent to ATO

I have done EOY on 05/07, posted OK.  Then move to Phase 2.  I processed first payrun for the new financial year this morning.  When I recorded the payrun, the payment page came up with all 0 payments, and finish.  I checked STP reporting center, nothing is listed, no pending, no rejecting.  Payroll account also recorded nothing.  I call for support, talked to 2 people, got cut off for no reason.  I was holding the line for 3 hour and 50 minutes.  A very bad experience.

12 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello GK21 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

I have run some scripts over your file which should resolve this issue. Can you please log in and check to see if this is now resolved and let me know.

GK21
      Contributing User

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your kind reply.  Our company file is very big, we are running offline.  Were you working on the online one?

Nothing has changes on the offline file.

Regards

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Since the file you are having this issue with is offline you will need to download this hotfix tool and dot the following:

1. Extract the contents of the zip file to the desktop.

2. Right-click the AccountRight_Hotfix.exe application and choose Run as Administrator

3. Browse to a file or drag a file onto the tool.

4. Make sure the customer has a backup of the file and apply the fix.

6. The customer can now prepare and print payment summaries

Additionally, you will also need to update Microsoft .Net Framework to 4.7.2 or higher, I have provided a link here on how to do so.

GK21
      Contributing User

Hi Chris,

Could you help me to run the same scripts on our offline file?   The on line one is not current.  Or you can email me with instruction to run those scripts on our myob server.  Please help.

Many thanks.