Forum Discussion

CatCM
User
2 years ago

Payroll - Employee Onboarding

Employees have submitted onboarding forms but employee card has not yet been created.  Why the delay?  Is there problem here?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello CatCM 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

The employee cards can take up to an hour to be created in the system once the onboarding form has been filled submitted, you can open the card to check their submitted details (Card File command centre > Cards List Employee tab > click to open the employee's card)

If the employee card still hasn't been made can you please let me know.

Muddy1919
      Experienced User

My employee is still not showing - she filled and completed the form over 24 hours ago.   I need help

CatCM
        User

I found that it takes longer than 24 hours. This may sound very obvious , But try logging out and logging back in...and checking that you are in the latest version.

Donella75
      Contributing User

Hi 

For the last few weeks none of my employees onboarding details have created a card file meaning I am having to set them up manually. It was previously working well. I usually don't have many employees to onboard but being hospitality  and needing to pay for trials it is all adding up. I am waiting days and still no card file created. 

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Alright, let's give this a try. Please close AccountRight and do the following:

1. Hold down the <Windows Key> and press the letter <R>

2. In the box that appears, type in: %localappdata%

3. Press <Enter>

Once you've done that, go to MYOB > AccountRight > 20XX.X OR Current (Depends on the version you're using) > Cache, and delete the contents of this folder.

After you have done the above, can you please resend the onboarding forms and then see if they get made.