Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Payroll register & Payroll summary not balancing

Hi

I am having trouble balancing my STP, Payroll Register and Payroll Activity statements.

I have one employee whose YTD Annual leave, leave loading and personal leave are not showing on the Payroll register and STP however is correct on the Payroll Activity statement.  All other employess are correct.

I have run zero payruns, however this one employee is still not balancing.  any ideas on how to fix problem?

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    HarrisSmoke
    Experienced User

I am having the same issue for 3 employees.  Like you i have worked out which payroll items are not in the totals for wach staff member. So it appears this will be a wide spread problem.  

• Hi Sam,

Unfortunately, The scenarios do not match

1. It is only affecting one employee not everyone who has those categories

2. I have not made any adjustments through employee card file

3. It is the Annual leave, Leave Loading and personal leave that is causing the issue not ETP

4. I did terminate employee on MYOB (not in STP) however I have reactivated and tried to run zero payrun several times which worked for several other employees also not balancing in the same manner - unfortunatley still no success.

5. My payroll register summary and my Payroll Activity and verification reports are not balancing

6. Time is running out on this now, need to get the payroll done and rolled for year end.

Any further ideas

Sonya

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Sonya0202,

Thanks for letting me know. 

So that I can investigate this further with you, could you please provide screenshots of the reports - Payroll Register [Detail] report, Payroll Activity [Detail] report, and the Employee's Summary of Payments report (EOFY tab in STP)? 

Please hide and remove any personal employee details from the screenshots.