Preview Payslip

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Tracey-21
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Preview Payslip

Hi,  I've setup payroll categories (Case Salary) for a new salary staff member applied his name to it.  All is showing correct when I check is card file (wages / standard pay).  I've customised the payroll form to include payroll category/description, however, when I preview the payslip before sending it, it is showing as his name in the description field instead of Base Salary?

2 REPLIES 2
LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

211Kudos

124Solutions

Re: Preview Payslip

I suggest you go into your customised form and check that the fields are selected are correct - particularly in the field showing his name.

However, I don't see why you need to do a customised payslip for this employee - the catergory should just be picked up in the standard payslip

Hope this helps

Lisa

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Preview Payslip

Hi @Tracey-21 

Great to see that @LRBooks61 has offered assistance with this. I just wanted to add that the Description field on payslips comes from the name entered in the payroll category:

pc.PNG

pc2.PNG

Please let us know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post