SMFS REJECTED ABN INVALID

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
debbieg
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

59Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

SMFS REJECTED ABN INVALID

I have tried closing and re entering this SMFS as per previous advice. Still will not accept - same message ABN invalid - cannot pay to this fund. Have contacted and received confirmation that all details are correct with both the employee and an authorised contact for the SMFS.  ABN 92 596 625 800. The Trustee for Sinfield Griswald Super. I have been in touch with an authorised contact who assures me all the details are correct. My only choice will be to deselect this employee's super and pay it directly without Pay Super.

Thanks in advance Debbie g

Debbie g
3 REPLIES 3
LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

214Kudos

124Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: SMFS REJECTED ABN INVALID

Hi 

This may be the reason for the problem - i looked up the super fund and they have been removed due to failure to lodge returns

Talk to your employee

Lisa

Regulation details removed

ABN details  ABNSmiley Frustratedtatus:
92 596 625 800 View record on ABN Lookup External site
Regulation details removed
  • ABN last updated: 21 Mar 2021
  • Record extracted: 06 Apr 2022

What does 'Regulation details removed' mean?

The regulation details of this SMSF have been removed from display in Super Fund Lookup due to their failure to lodge returns.

APRA funds

If you receive a transfer or rollover request from this SMSF, advise your client to contact the ATO by phoning 13 10 20 between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.

See the guidance External site issued by APRA for further assistance in managing transfers and rollovers to SMSFs.

SMSF

An authorised contact for the SMSF can contact the ATO about this issue by phoning 13 10 20 between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.

Also refer to frequently asked questions.

Disclaimer

This extract is based on information supplied by superannuation entities to the Commissioner of Taxation.

Important Neither the Australian Government nor the ATO endorse or guarantee the performance of super funds.

debbieg
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

59Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hey Lisa -yes I found this also when looking up the ABN. I wasn't sure what it meant so forwarded to our accountant to ask, awaiting his reply. I was a bit hesitant to directly ask the contact for the SMSF as just felt awkward.  But yes you're right i should ask our new employee. Thanks    

Debbie g
debbieg
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

59Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks again Lisa - Accountant agrees! Cannot pay into this super, will have to use default fund. Advising employee. deb g 

Debbie g

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post