STP error CMN.ATO.GEN.20001

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Girlie
Contributing Cover User
19 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

STP error CMN.ATO.GEN.20001

Hi 

STP pay event was rejected error code CMN.ATO.GEN.20001, checked all the details in ATO setting were all correct previously pay event were all accepted. May I know what is the best thing to do to make  sure on next pay event will be accepted by the ATO? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: STP error CMN.ATO.GEN.20001

Hi @Girlie

Thanks for your post. Our help article Single Touch Payroll reporting error: "CMN.ATO.GEN.200001" has information and instructions on what needs to be checked/updated accordingly to this error, if you've done this your next payrun should submit successfully through payroll reporting. 

If you do have further issues in your next payrun do let us know so we can look into this further. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Girlie
Contributing Cover User
19 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi 

Everything was set up correctly since the start, sent many payroll events with the ATO all was accepted. 
Will see on next pay period. 

AliBar
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, Im also having the same above issue. Ive only just noticed but have recieved 3 errors over the last few months. The strange thing is that not all have been rejected. Some are fine others are not. We have naver changed our ABN so have no clue why this isnt correcting itself. 

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @AliBar

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're receiving the error STP error CMN.ATO.GEN.20001 you will need to go through the instructions on our help article Single Touch Payroll reporting error: "CMN.ATO.GEN.200001" to be able to resolve this. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Girlie
Contributing Cover User
19 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Alibar

Worried before the first time was rejected, all details were set up properly no problem before.  The good thing STP reported on YTD figures, check the payroll summary and the YTD  on your next pay run if it is reconcile. If you receive this error again, don't worry process another pay run.

Thank you for your comments.

regards

Girlie

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post