STP2 MYOB creating zero payruns for unselected employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Margie128
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

STP2 MYOB creating zero payruns for unselected employees

Since upgrading to STP2 now when I prepare a payrun all the employees who remain unselected (i.e. they are not having their pay prepared in this particular payrun) are having a payslip with $0.00 generated and sent to the "Print or Email Payslips" section. If an employee is not selected there should not be a pay prepared for them, even if it is a zero pay).

How do I stop this from happening?

Now when I go to the "Print or Email Payslips' screen I have a never ending list of of $0.00 pays there.

Please Help!

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: STP2 MYOB creating zero payruns for unselected employees

Hi @Margie128 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. When you moved to STP phase 2, the last step is to send an update event. When that button is pressed, the software creates a blank pay run to send the information through again.

If employees have the preference Print or Email Payslips selected, then these automatically created pay runs will show in the unsent Print/Email Pay slips list. You can open them and change them to already emailed, or change the preference to not email them on the employee cards before sending an update event.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post