Sal Sac not showing on payslip

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RLE
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Sal Sac not showing on payslip

Hi

In setting up pay we have salary sac amounts being deducted but not showing on payslips. I have selected print on pay advice in the pay catergory but they still dd not come through. 

I have gone to the payslip template and cannot see where I could manually add it in, nor would want to as not all staff make the sal sac's. Have gone back through instrauisions to set up but still no luck. Thanks 

SS cat..JPG
5 REPLIES 5
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Re: Sal Sac not showing on payslip

Hi @RLE 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Are you emailing/printing the payslip and not seeing Salary Sacrifice on it at all? I've tested this on my end and am able to see it on the payslip when I go into the blue arrow next to the slip to be printed.  We'll try a few things to see if we can see what's happening.

Check out the help article Set up salary sacrifice superannuation for reference on the setup.  You can try to clear your accountright cache as well to refresh the data. 

I hope this helps. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. Let me know how you're going with this. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

RLE
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Theresa

I have emptied cache and tried again but still no luck. It is not showing at all on the detail or the slip, but it is calculating. 

ACapture.JPG
BCapture.JPG
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Hi @RLE 

Thanks for the screenshots it helps to see whats happening on your end.  Out of curiosity, as you mentioned this is not applicable to all of your employees, have you assigned this category to the relevant employees? I know you created the category but just want to verify.  You can see who is linked to the category by selecting the "Employee" button that displays on the top of the Superannuation information window. This should then show up on the payslips for those selected.

Let me know how you're going with this. If your inquiry is resolved please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

RLE
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi yes that has been done and is set as below - the very right of the screen shows the employees are selected.

SS 2Capture.JPG
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @RLE 

Thanks for the screenshot. So now we will verify the setting via another window.  When you go to Process Payroll, in step 2, click into the relevant employee’s pay (blue arrow).  Note that you don’t have to record a pay. From the Pay Employee screen, click on the employee name > Payroll Details > Superannuation.  Make sure that the payroll category is marked in their file there. 

If the ticked box is in the card, it should be showing up in the Pay Employee window. Note that if you have a saved payrun it will not save the change you make, so will need to start a new payrun to make a change and save it in the card.

Let me know how you go with this.

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post