Forum Discussion

AlanT
Partner
2 years ago

Time sheet entry using AR app

Hi All,

I have a client that is an architectural firm using AccountRight and they complete time sheets for the work they do for each of their clients for billing purposes.

At the moment each employee completes their time sheet in Excel, these are printed and approved by the project manager and then another person enters the details into AR in Time Billing » Enter Time Sheets.

We would like to streamline this process so I am looking at giving each employee a log on to MYOB with restricted access that only lets them enter their time sheets and have them login via the web app.  To test this I  had the person who currently enters the time sheets log in via the app.

The problem is that there is no option in the app interface called Time Billing and if she goes to Payroll » Time Sheets the window appears but as soon as she tries to select an employee we get an error message that she does not have permission to access this function.

This user is already able to enter time sheets in the full AR application.

Does Time Billing work in the app version of AR?

Thanks,

AlanT

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AlanT 

Time billing is not currently available in the web browser interface and therefore any tmesheets with activity can only be entered using desktop app. We will post an update as soon as it's released in the browser version too.

Feel free to post if you have further queries or suggestions.