Timesheets

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JaneneP
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Timesheets

Hi 

If there is anyone that can even help by dialing into my computer - I would be so very greatful as I am LOST!!

The 5 steps to getting started: It asks to setup approving manager : I  have for now only added 1 staff member as we wish to trial it first and the list will only show's her name - 2nd Last step it ask for an approving manager but it only shows her name does she approve her own times? Very lost at this stage. 

Thanks

J

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Timesheets

Hi @JaneneP 

Welcome to the Community Forum. The function of having an approving manager is to have another person approve the timesheets after submission. As there has only been 1 employee added currently, that is why it is not giving you any more options, so you will need to add them. 

There are 2 ways to do this:

• If the person who would approve the timesheets is also an employee, like a team leader, you will need to invite them to the use MYOB Team, then add them as an approver in the location.
  • If the person who would approve the timesheets is not currently an employee, like a bookkeeper, you'll need to create a new employee card first. (You can set the Employment Basis to Other, so they won't come up in reports). Then follow the same steps of inviting them and adding them as an approver.

Please refer to the steps given in this help article for more detailed instructions: Getting started with MYOB Team.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post