Forum Discussion

MelO1
Contributing User
5 years ago
Solved

You don't have access

MYOB AccountRight 2019.3

I have Administrator permissions but when trying to pay superannuation or selecting manage payments, I am taken to the AccountRight Live log in in screen and after enering my login details I receive the message "You don't have access.  It looks like you're not authorised to do this.  You'll need to find someone who is."  Can anyone offer advice on how to rectify this?

• Hi MelO1 

If you were getting any sort of error, I’d recommend filling in the form and returning it to the email address mentioned on the help article. This would allow our team to update the details based on what is contained on the form

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

HI MelO1 

Generally speaking that message means that the email address you are logging in with is not registered with the Pay Superannuation service, and as such your not able to view or access the information.

If you did need to have access to the Pay Super section and didn’t have it you can fill in the Pay Super Change of Details form located on our help article Add a Pay Super payment authoriser

MelO1
      Contributing User

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your reply.  I tried logging in through the Pay Super section as you suggested & how the article recommends however when I login & put in my verification code it takes me to an error page saying "We're sorry, but something went wrong.  If you are the application owner check the logs for more information".

Neil_M
        Former Staff

Hi MelO1 

If you were getting any sort of error, I’d recommend filling in the form and returning it to the email address mentioned on the help article. This would allow our team to update the details based on what is contained on the form