wage showing for employee when he wasnt employed and no payrun has been done?????

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
manning
Partner
120 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

120Posts

86Kudos

2Solutions

wage showing for employee when he wasnt employed and no payrun has been done?????

Hi all, an employee has got figures showing in the 1st quarter when they werent employed then and no payrun has been done for them in that quarter I don't know how to fix this if there is no payrun to fix.

Can someone please help so I can finish off the payroll year end for this client.

Regards

Teresa 

Screenshot 2022-07-05 125808.png

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: wage showing for employee when he wasnt employed and no payrun has been done?????

Hi @manning 

Thanks for your post. The Payroll register report gets it's data from the employee card>>Pay history. The Payroll activity report gets it's data from the pays recorded in Process payroll.

If there is an amount in the Register report but not the Activity report check the employee card>>Pay history. If the employee has not received any wages for the period you can delete the amounts in Pay history, then process a $0 pay with payment date as 30 June to update STP.

You will need to remove their termination date and make the card active to process the $0 pay.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

manning
Partner
120 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

120Posts

86Kudos

2Solutions

Re: wage showing for employee when he wasnt employed and no payrun has been done?????

Hi Tracey, thanks for your reply however the employee did not start working at the business untill Jan 22 these figures have appeared out of no where there is no payrun for $140 for qtr1 for this employee or any others, hence why i dont know how to fix it.

There is no termination date input as he is still employed with the business.

No figures are showing in the employee pay history either.

I would appreciate a phone call to sort this out as it's going to take up too much time toing & frowing by typing messages.

Please call me on on 0417080044.

Regards

Teresa Manning

MYOB CC & Partner

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @manning 

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As that amount is appearing in the 2021/22 payroll year you would need to restore a back up for that payroll year to check the employee card>>Pay history. 

As the Payroll register report pulls the amounts from employee card>>Pay history it does indicate that an amount has been entered there.

Please let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post