Access to quotes but not invoices -Accountright

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Liv3
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Access to quotes but not invoices -Accountright

Hi All,

I am pretty sure the answer is no, and this is a huge issue.  Is there a way to limit staff to only being able to email quotes but not actually record invoices?  

1 REPLY 1
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Access to quotes but not invoices -Accountright

Hi @Liv3 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Currently within AccountRight, if a user has access to a window then they have access to all functions within that window. So, If a user has access to the Enter Sales window for example, then they can access all of the functions within it. such as being able to enter invoices, quotes and others. 

I'm not aware of any current plans to amend how the user access system works within AccountRight, however this may be something our team consider in the future. And rest assured that we'll relay this to the relevant team. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post