Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Allocate Customer payment against Sales Order

Thanks for reading this post.

I have been using the desktop version of Myob AccountsRight and am able to allocated customer deposit against sales orders. Today tried to do in the online version and could not seem to find away to do it. Can someone clarify for me if this is achieveable please? Thanks

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LeoLiu86 

Payments/deposits against sales orders on the web version is not yet available, this is in our roadmap and we are hopping that this will be available by the end of year. 

Regards, 
    Carolina

Pro-Am_KP
      Contributing Cover User

Is there away around this? In gong overseas so will need to use accountright Via a browser and need an option to allocate from bankfeeds to a customers soles order as ill still be dong all the banking remotely.

Thanks.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Pro-Am1_Jo ,

Thanks for your post and for the detailed information. Sorry to hear that and my apologies for the late response. This feature is presently unavailable on our platform, but we are actively working on its integration, with the aim of making it accessible by the end of this year. I have forwarded this to the relevant team, and we will keep you updated with progress and notify you as soon as this feature becomes available.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist.
        Regards,
        Earl