Forum Discussion

NaserAlsheikh
Contributing User
9 months ago

Business Insights

Hi all,

I went to see customer analysis on Business insights. The numbers are inacurrate compared to the sales register.

Please advise. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi NaserAlsheikh,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away.

If you're referring to the MYOB reports, there are differences between the sales register and customer analysis reports. The customer analysis sales report displays sales and percentage of total sales for customers within a range of accounting periods, based on recorded invoices, not including orders, quotes, or payments. While the sales register lists all transactions, including invoices, quotes, orders, received payments, and settled credits.

Please let me know if you have further questions. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

NaserAlsheikh
      Contributing User

Hi Princess,

Thank you for your reply. The business insights numbers are different from the numbers on the sales register (open and closed invoices tab total), not including quotes or orders. 

Please advise 

Best regards 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NaserAlsheikh,

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you right away.

Can you please provide us with screenshots of these two reports so that we can see the difference and look into this further? Kindly remove sensitive information before posting it to the community forum.

Cheers,

Princess