Forum Discussion

broughtonart
Contributing User
14 days ago

CSV template link broken on MYOB support website

Hi folks,

I'd like to import data to MYOB to save myself having to manually generate invoices and it appears I can do this with a CSV file. The template link on the Importing a CSV File page is broken (I get a 502 bad gateway error). Can this please be rectified?

https://practice-support.myob.com/cah/importing-a-csv-file

Thank you in advance!

Luke

9 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

HI broughtonart,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Thanks for reaching out. It's odd that you're having trouble accessing the link, especially since it's working fine on my end. Not to worry, though! I'd be happy to provide you with an alternative option. I can share with you this link that guides you through the process of importing data using a CSV file.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

broughtonart
      Contributing User

Thanks for your response Princess_R 

It does seem strange that I can't access that link, thanks for providing an alternative. I've followed the link and have attempted to start creating an import template, however on Step 1 the instructions are for someone using a Company File on the computer, whereas mine is online, so I am unable to follow these steps. Is there a set of instructions for users who have their Company File on the cloud?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi broughtonart,

Since you are using the browser version, you may access the link here for more information. However, in MYOB Business, only limited data can be imported.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

broughtonart
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen_P thank you for your speedy response!

I still use the desktop version of MYOB, it's just our company file that is held in the cloud. Is this still counted as using the browser version?

Apologies for the basic question, I'm only new to MYOB.

Warm regards,

Luke

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi broughtonart,

Thanks for your response. If you are using your AccountRight in browser then yes, it is counted as using the browser version. But you can do this both in desktop and browser since you are using AccountRight.

If you have any additional concerns in the future, please feel free to post again.

Kind regards,

Sai