Forum Discussion

16 days ago

Card History not up to date

the history tab on our customer cards is showing out of date FY, the first column is FY 2020 and the second column shows FY 2015 to FY2021, how do I get this to update?

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BrushyMcGee,

Thanks for your post.

It sounds like there may be an issue with the data displayed in the history tab of your customer cards, with the information appearing outdated. To address this, you can try refreshing the data by clearing your AccountRight cache to ensure it reflects the most recent fiscal years accurately.

If the issue persists, please send us a screenshot of your company information window to verify the financial year and another screenshot of the customer card history. Please remove any sensitive information before posting it to the forum.

Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

BrushyMcGee
      User

Thank you for your help.

I have cleared the cache on my computer in the current folder, no changes have been made to the financial year date.

I have attached a screen shot of the company information that says we are in current financial year 2020 ??

What are the next steps to get our system up to date?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BrushyMcGee,

Thanks for your response and screenshot. Could you please check if you have rolled over the current year? This should display options for the previous, current, and next year. You can confirm the fiscal year rollover by navigating to File >> Close a Financial Year Assistant.

I'll also provide you with this help article, "Close the Financial Year," which contains detailed information that you may find useful.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl