Card analysis filters

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JennyPTA
Trusted Cover User
69 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

69Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Card analysis filters

Is there a filter for me to see what sales have gone to which state in the last financial year?

3 REPLIES 3
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Card analysis filters

Hi @JennyPTA 

Thanks for your post. 

There isn't a sales by state report specifically, however, you may use a custom list or field. You can filter by these fields for the majority of the reports.

Do note that someone would need to select or enter the information into one of the custom lists or fields for the existing customer. 

If you need further assistance with this. Feel free to post again and I am happy to assist. 

or If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

JennyPTA
Trusted Cover User
69 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

69Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Thank you Cel. I thought this may have been the case but was hoping for something much easier than me going back in to 2,300 customer cards to put in an identifier for each state when the state is already noted on the address for the client.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @JennyPTA

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

If you would like a change to be brought to this preference, I would encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board for consideration. Your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post