Forum Discussion

Von
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Customer Service - How do you get it in a timely manner?

I have been a MYOB user for a long time and whenever I have had a problem before have rung up the Melbourne call centre and issue has been resolved that day if not the next.

Rang the customer service team last Tuesday, spent 2 hours and 15 mins on the phone either waiting in a queue or speaking to 2 different representatives who were not able to help me.   They escalated my issue and told me I would be a high priority.

Friday I rang back spent 1 hour on the phone to be told I was still a high priority but should receive a call back Monday.

Monday 6.56pm Melb time and still no call back.

Very disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what I should do now to be honest, spend another hour on the phone tomorrow, trying to get this escalated?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Von 

All users who need support are soon finding that the MYOB of today is not the MYOB of the past. Ownership (and standards) has changed several times and current owners seem keen to sell and not keen to fix the software or the problems with support.

Perhaps a forum reader can help. Post the details and someone might be able to point you in the right direction. If it is not something a user can help with, sometimes the moderators can be helpful.

Regards

Gavin

Von
      Experienced Cover User

Definitely not the myob of yesterday.  Bring on Xero!

Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Von,

Thank you for your post, however, sorry to hear of your experience trying to get assistance with phone support. If you'd like to take this further or provide additional feedback on this service, you can do so via our Feedback & Complaints channel on our Contact Us page. 

In regards to the issue you're needing assistance with, I have responded to your other post here

Do reach out if I can assist any further. 

Von
      Experienced Cover User

Have filed complaint do not worry about that.  Thanks for your other post have managed to import card file as text file.  Happy that this has worked.  Really unhappy with customer support line.  This is something they should have been able to help me with.  You should be working there.