Forum Discussion

Prue2
User
2 years ago

Customer details report, including email address

Hi I would like to have a Report showing Customer, addresss, telephone number and email.  I can only see the 'Address List'  report that does not show the email address. 

Can any one help me with this please?

Kind Regards

Prue Lott

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Prue2 

The report you are looking for would be the Card List [Detial] report. This report is not the best report for displaying that information as it would provide you one card per page, which is commonly not want users are needing for their date. As such, below are some alternative options for getting that information:

• Use the Cards List window - This will window allows the user to add columns or remove them to pull additional information. Once you have added the necessary columns and information you can right-click on the window and select Copy List to Clipboard - this is going to copy the information in that window allowing you to paste it into Excel, Word, Notepad...

• Exporting the card information out - Help Article: Exporting data will be able to assist with that process. In short, you would use the File>>Import and Export Assistant to export out the Card information along with the required fields. This would give you a text file of the required information that you can open in Excel or Notepad.

• The Contacts report in the AccountRight browser interface allows for the name and email address to be shown by default. With this report, you can also add the address fields using the Customise button.