Forum Discussion

Jacmus
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Emailing Invoices as a PDF from Account Right.

Can I email our invoices from Account Right as a PDF?

At the moment, we have to save the invoice to our desktop as a PDF and then do a separate email.

• Hi Jacmus 

If you are using a desktop email client like Outlook, using the Send to>>Email function or the Print/Email Invoices window will include an attached copy of the invoice as a PDF format.

If you are using AccountRight to email, i.e. Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing>>Send Emails using AccountRight is enabled, it would depend on your setup. If you have When Emailing Invoices: Include a link to online invoice and attach a PDF selected in that Emailing tab of the Preferences window it will attach a PDF copy of the invoice.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Jacmus 

If you are using a desktop email client like Outlook, using the Send to>>Email function or the Print/Email Invoices window will include an attached copy of the invoice as a PDF format.

If you are using AccountRight to email, i.e. Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing>>Send Emails using AccountRight is enabled, it would depend on your setup. If you have When Emailing Invoices: Include a link to online invoice and attach a PDF selected in that Emailing tab of the Preferences window it will attach a PDF copy of the invoice.

Jacmus
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you Steven. This is a big help.

Also, is there a way we can remove the unpaid invocies tab?

Some of our customers wnat to email our invoices to branch stores and do not want their staff to see account balances etc.

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Jacmus 

Online invoices emails will contain a link to all the unpaid invoices emailed to the respective email address. This particular field is not able to be removed from that particular email and will be listed by default.