In Tray - AccountRight 2022.2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sassy
Partner
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

In Tray - AccountRight 2022.2

Hi

I'm having issues with the In Tray for purchases. I can add documents to it via Capture, Drag & Drop, Email & Add Document but cannot get any of them to enlarge or open as a PDF in adobe which I normally do. I can however create a new bill or link to an existing.

I need to be able to enlarge them though to check account allocations.

This has been an issue for 2 days now?

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: In Tray - AccountRight 2022.2

Hi @sassy

Thanks for your post. This is something that is currently being investigated by our teams, can you please confirm/troubleshoot the below so I can pass this on to our teams:

• How have you uploaded the In Tray documents, have you emailed them or gone thorugh 'Add document' 
  • If you delete the document and re add the document, does it work ? 
  • If deleting the document and re adding the document manually doesn't work, can you please double click on the document stuck in processing > it opens up in a browser and click on print >and Save the document as a PDF >Then re-upload the same file back into the intray through Add Documents. Does the document now work ?

Do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

sassy
Partner
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

No, as I said in my post, I cannot enlarge any documents. I can upload them to the In Tray via all methods but the issue is that I cannot enlarge them. They load correctly in the In Tray & aren't stuck in processing.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @sassy

Apologies for misreading your post. Do you get any error messages when you attempt to enlarge them or open as PDF ? If you don't can you clear your AccountRight cache and try again. If this doesn't work can you provide a screenshot of the window so we can look into this further. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post