MYOB crashing issue - AccountRight 2022.3.24.6313

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Donna27
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB crashing issue - AccountRight 2022.3.24.6313

The problem:  Since the last update, every time I attempt to select any individual company to have a report created,  I get the following screen message.  The only way I can create a report is to have all companies printed in one long report.  This happens in all areas of MYOB, sales, purchases, etc.

3 REPLIES 3
Donna27
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Error Message

How do I fix the problem when I am repeatedly getting the error when asking for an individual report:-  System.UnauthorizedAccessException

Hopefully someone can help, as MYOB tech support have been less than helpful - even after waiting 2.5 hours on the phone!!!

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: MYOB crashing issue - AccountRight 2022.3.24.6313

Hi @Donna27

Thanks for your post. Can you please retrieve the diagnostic log of the AccountRight file after this has happened and attach it to this thread as a .TXT file so we can take a look into this for you. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Donna27
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB crashing issue - AccountRight 2022.3.24.6313

Hi Melisa,

Apparently it was a very simple fix that my  IT and tech support fixed in about 2 seconds.  I know who I'll be contacting in the future for help with MYOB technical issues!!!!!

Regards,

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post