Purchase In Tray

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kwilliams
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Purchase In Tray

Since updating to the new 2020 version of MYOB, when I go 'create new bill' in the purchases intray and double click to enlarge the bill it is now coming up as a PDF and wont stay on my screen the way it used to... Anyone else?

3 REPLIES 3
AlliCart
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Purchase In Tray

I am having the same issue since upgrading to 2020.1, attachments are a pdf and won't stay open when you click back to the enter purchase screen.  

Autoworkshorsh
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Also having the same issue - In tray invoices are launching online or in adobe reader instead of MYOB since the new update.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @kwilliams , @Autoworkshorsh  and @AlliCart 

Thanks for your post.  An improvement we introduced in 2020.1 is that when viewing attachments they will now open in your default PDF viewer. You could configure AccountRight and your PDF viewer like this to allow you to enter data and view the PDF at the same time:

pdf.PNG

If you would like to change the default PDF viewer you will need to do this through your Windows settings.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post