Read Only AccountRight access

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nothappy2
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Read Only AccountRight access

Invoices for my AccountRight account are fully paid and up to date but I cannot make changes to MYOB AccountRight as I currently have only Read Only access. Very frustrating as I am working to a deadline! I am the Administrator so this is not right. I have now been on hold on MYOB's phone line for over 1 hour!! Getting very angry and wishing we had have chosen XERO.

As a small business I am questioning why we are paying $170 per month for sub-standard service!!  

Can someone please assist ASAP.

1 REPLY 1
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: Read Only AccountRight access

Hi @Nothappy2

Thanks for your post. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

There are a few reasons which can lock the transactions as read-only:

• Is there a lock period on the file? (Setup>>Preferences>>Security), if yes, remove the lock period and check if you can then edit the transactions.
  • Is "Transactions cant be changed. They must be reversed" ticked under Setup>>Preferences>>Security? This can also lock the transactions.

Let me know if it's none of those cases and if other users in the file are experiencing the same problem.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post