Receipts not printing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BRT
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Receipts not printing

Hi

Can you please run the script over the file again - this is a weekly occurence - any advice or help to rectify permanently would be appreciated.

Serial 3900

File ID 1

Please advise when done.

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Receipts not printing

Hi @BRT

Thanks for your post. I've run the script over your file, this is still currently with our product teams. If you do need the script run again please do reply back on this thread or start a new post on the Community Forum and we'd be happy to run that script over the file. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

BRT
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Melisa

It worked that day, next day stopped working again.

Are you able to run script again for us please. It seems to be each time we open our file that we lose the script run.

If there is another way to print receipts, please let me know!

Regards

Jo

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @BRT

Thanks for the update, I've re-run the script over your file. This has been raised with our product teams, they have found that creating payments through the bank feeds window the receipts will fail to load as the receipt will have an invalid delivery option in the list e.g. 'to be emailed' the option cannot be changed for the receipt as it should only be 'to be printed'. 

At the moment running the script will resolve this and the team have mentioned if possible to not create payments through he bank feeds window but instead to use Receive payments. 

If you still have troubles feel free to post again and we'd be happy to run the script over your file. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

BRT
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

That is interesting but not the way we receive payments.  We are processing through the Sales Window - finding customer, Receive Payment, Undeposited Funds, Visa, and applying.

Thoughts?

Jo

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @BRT

Thanks for that information, it looks like it is also affecting transactions created through bank register or receive payments. I've passed this on to our team. 

Our developers are working on a fix to resolve this permanently. In the meantime, if you do need us to run the script again please let us know. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post