Forum Discussion

jayemee
Experienced User
2 years ago

Recurring Sale wont Record

Hi - we use recurring sales quite regurlarly, however, they will not automatically record as it says "Location ID cannot be blank".  We have 2 different warehouses and although the saved recurring order has the location in there, it won't let us record the sale.  Anyone know how I can fix this without having to go into the "To Do" list to each time?

thanks

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Hi

the only thing I can suggest is to make sure you are not going into the recurring transaction but highlighting the recurring transaction and Click use recurring otherwise you are just changing the template

you can also use your recurring transactions from a new invoice or bill by selecting use recurring from the bottom left hand side of the form

hope this helps

Lisa

jayemee
      Experienced User

Thanks for the reply - I am not sure we are talking about exactly the same thing...

I have recurring transactions for sales that should automatically record on the schedule that I have set up.  But they won't automatically record because it won't hold the default "location" in the recurring transaction and you can't record a transaction that has a blank.  We use the "location" field because we have 2 different locations that the stock gets dispatched from.  

LRBooks61
        Ultimate Cover User

Hi

i would suggest that you need to set up seperate recurring transactions for each location with the schedule required

thats all I can think of to suggest

hope that helps

Lisa