Forum Discussion

KH110
User
2 years ago

enabling emailing sales Invoice

I am trying to set up the email address in the sales settings to a online file and am getting the following message... 

Can anyone suggest a fix? Thanks

Please enable Emailing from desktop Accountright preferences setting: Access the file via AccountRight>Setup>preferences>Emailing>Enable Send emails using Account right option.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KH110 

So we can check why you're getting this error, can you confirm if "Send emails using AccountRight" is ticked under Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing and you're trying to update the reply-to email address there?

KH110
      User

Hi Komal

Neither myself or the client has access to the desktop version. Aaron, my MYOB partner set it up online for me. I am trying to go to Business Seettings, Preferences and then enter the email address in the fields under Email settings, and am getting the error message there. 

Do you need the seriel number to have a look?

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KH110 

Thanks for clarifying this. This error can only be fixed by enabling the emailing from desktop AccountRight: Access the file via  AccountRight >Setup > Preferences > Emailing > Enable Send Emails Using AccountRight option.

If you don't have access to the desktop version, please get someone with access to enable the settings or you can download the software from our downloads website.