MYOB Accountants Office 17.0.9 _ Sub Master Account could not be printed on Trading, P&L report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RaeL1
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Accountants Office 17.0.9 _ Sub Master Account could not be printed on Trading, P&L report

Hi,

I am adding couples of sub account code, ie, 284: Direct Wages, 284/01 Wages & Salaries, 284/02 Superannuation. However, once 284/01 and 284/02 are set up, the sub master account 284 could not be printed on "Trading, Profit and Loss Statement".  For example, the default account "400 Motor Vehicle" can be printed on the report. 

My second question is whether the report fortmat can be edited. Such as to move "Other income" to after "Gross Profit from Trading" and before "Expenditure. 

Many hanks.

2 REPLIES 2
RaeL1
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Accountants Office 17.0.9 _ Sub Master Account could not be printed on Trading, P&L report

Hi,

I found the report. Sorry. Please disregard the post. It is under "Trade Statement (Sub acct)"

Issue fixed. 

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: MYOB Accountants Office 17.0.9 _ Sub Master Account could not be printed on Trading, P&L report

Hi @RaeL1

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for letting us know that you have already found the report and we are grateful for your effort in finding a solution to your concern. 

If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our Moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers, 
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post