Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Add source document link for recurring transactions

Experienced Cover User

56Posts

17Kudos

1Solutions

56 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New
New

I have a number of transactions that process on a regular basis.

However there is no ability to link a source document/tax invoice. I have tried on numerous occasions and different ways and i end up deleting the recurring transaction and processing a normal purchase or spend money transaction. Counter productive and defeats the idea of using recurring transaction feature.

Could this function please be added.

Thanks

1 Comment
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, thanks for your post, and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for your time sharing your concerns and feedback with us. We are sorry for the delay in responding to your post. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. 

We understand you are looking forward to linking a source document or tax invoice for the recurring transactions. We understand the importance of your concern and we will make sure to pass along your feedback to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers, 
Leneth